As the Basement Finishing Contractors Premium Basement Renovation understands the practical side of basement design: ensuring that the materials for the project are available and that they are within the budget of the client. Providing a basement design can help identify the elements necessary to make the dream into reality.
Whether you want to make use of cardio equipment, weights or a place to stretch and do yoga, you will love coming into your basement. You have the ability to work out alone or with a partner, and you retain all of your living space in the main part of your house.
And with a permanent home gym, you no longer have to go through the hassle of dragging your treadmill or elliptical machine out in order to exercise, and then folding it up when you are done. You don’t have to search your home for a corner to store your stationary bike, and with a secure gym you can keep pets and kids away from equipment that could be harmful to them.
A bar/wine cellar is a great addition to any basement, whether the primary purpose is entertainment or living. If you are having friends over, you can chat to them while you are pouring their drinks instead of having to leave the room. Even if you are simply relaxing in your basement living room, it is nice to have the convenience of pouring yourself a glass of wine without going to another part of the house.
Extra income from the second suite rental can:
● Help homebuyers afford higher priced neighborhoodsWhether you live in Mississauga, Brampton, Oakville, Milton, Vaughan or anywhere in GTA, call us to discuss your Finished Basement Renovations needs or we will come out to give you a free no obligation quote.
● Reduce debt by helping to repay the mortgage faster
● Help first-time homeowners be able to afford property
● Fund property renovations to increase a home’s value
● Provide a source of back-up income if a household earner loses a job
● Provide more senior renters help with property tax or maintenance costs